ระบบ Datacenter ที่ดีที่สุด และถูกที่สุดในขณะนี้
รองรับระบบงาน IT ด้วย Platform ที่ล้ำสมัยตอบโจทย์ยุค Digital Transformation
"จัดการง่าย ใช้งานคล่อง โดยไม่ต้องมี SAN Storage"
- ช่วยลดความซับซ้อนใน Datacenter
- รองรับการทำ High Availability ได้ในตัว
- สามารถเพิ่มขยายได้แบบ Scale-out
- สามารถบริหารจัดการระบบ Server, Storage และ Virtualization ได้จากศูนย์กลาง
- ช่วยลดค่าใช้จ่ายในการลงทุนในระบบ Virtualization สำหรับองค์กร
Hyper-Converged Infrastructure tightly integrates compute, storage, networking and virtualization technologies in a x86 server-based rack system or appliance allowing the component resources to be managed as a single system.
Who uses Hyper-Converged Infrastructure and why?
Hyper-Converged infrastructure is used in enterprise data centers, small and medium business, and remote and branch offices to quickly extend a virtual environment, simplify operations and support any new and growing workload requirement. HCI systems provide scale out solutions with predictable results and operational costs.
How Hyper-Converged Infrastructure works
Hyper-Converged infrastructure integrates compute and storage elements with virtualization software onto x86 servers. Resources are abstracted from underlying hardware and managed at the VM level.
Benefits of Hyper-Converged Infrastructure
Hyper-Converged infrastructure allows organizations to:
- • Simplify IT operations
- • Scale easily and incrementally
- • Increase service agility
- • Optimize TCO
- • Support both traditional and cloud-native workloads
- • Increase focus on business outcomes
Transform IT with VxRail, powered by VMware vSAN.
Whether you are accelerating data center modernization or deploying a hybrid cloud, VxRail delivers a turnkey experience that enables our customers to continuously innovate. The only fully integrated, pre-configured, and pre-tested VMware hyperconverged system on the market, VxRail transforms HCI networking and simplifies VMware cloud adoption, while meeting any HCI use case, including support for many of the most demanding workloads and applications.
Dell EMC VxRail
VxRail is an easy and fast way to simplify and extend your VMware environment with a simple path to hybrid cloud. Built on industry-leading Dell EMC PowerEdge servers purpose-built to support the most demanding workloads, VxRail configurations include all-flash options for enhanced performance and configure-to-order hardware, including NVMe cache drives and 25GbE networking connectivity to address any HCI use case.
Your VxRail arrives on-site integrated, pre-configured, and pre-tested by Dell EMC, in the deployment option of your choosing, ranging from appliance to integrated rack offerings, with or without networking included, allowing you to choose the VxRail solution that is best for your need.
- • Consolidates compute, storage, virtualization, and management
- • Automates network setup with SmartFabric Services, greatly simplifying and accelerating deployment
- • Delivers unmatched performance and efficiency with kernel layer integration between VMware vSAN and the vSphere hypervisor
- • Delivers enterprise data services, resiliency, and quality of service
- • Provides a single point of support for software and hardware
Dell EMC VxRack FLEX is a rack-scale hyper-converged system that delivers maximum scalability and business agility, enabling companies to start small and grow in flexible, discrete increments. Integrated with the latest 14th Generation PowerEdge Servers, this solution offers choice of hypervisor or bare metal, 2-layer or HCI architectures, and supports a wide range of use cases including high performance databases and applications with Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors.
- • 82% decrease in time to deploy
- • 2.5X more IOPs
- • 30% lower total cost of ownership
VxRack FLEX creates a flexible, open and heterogeneous foundation for delivering IaaS at scale. The system is architected to deliver the performance, reliability, and efficiency required to support a variety of traditional and cloud native workloads in the modern data center.
- • Pre-tested, pre-integrated, hyper-converged system
- • Fully integrated rack-scale fabric
- • Simplified management and operation
- • Software-defined for workload flexibility
- • Lifecycle management and ease of upgrade
- • Faster, more powerful handling of workloads with 14th Generation PowerEdge Servers